Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”
A man is found dead in a graveyard. No this not a joke. He was murdered at the Westminster Burying Grounds and found at the grave of none other than Edgar Allan Poe!
The great American poet Edgar Allan Poe died under mysterious circumstances in 1849. The man died only a few days prier. A locket and additional items found on his person. The man was a Poe historian and possibly more!
“The Locket is haunted” the man said in a letter. “It was once owned by Mrs. Sarah Elmira Royster Shelton. She was Poe’s fiancée at the time of his death, and childhood sweetheart.”
“Haunted,” you ask?
They said it can act as a portal, and those that have been in its presence alone have claimed to hear voices, words of unearthly spirits vocalizing. Lenore……
Some say it can even reveal the mystery of Poe’s death!
Join us on a haunted mystery adventure! Solve the mystery of the murdered historian and possibly the Death of Poe!
- Two night stay at Lord Baltimore Hotel
- Breakfast each morning
- Visit to the grave of Edgar Allan Poe
- Victorian seance
- Ghost hunt
- Search for clues on the 2 deaths that happened over 170 years apart!
- Conduct experiments in the paranormal at the historic Lord Baltimore Hotel!
- Hosted by Vince Wilson, Vlad, Paul Prater and Joseph Daniels – renown experts on the bizarre!
- You will believe the dead can communicate with the living!
- The person or persons closest to solving the mystery wins a free weekend at the Lord Baltimore!
- April 12-14, 2018